1. The Executive Committee shall meet once in a month. The decisions made on that day with in the frame work are final. The Committee has to monitor all the committees in practicing two principles taught by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar and Do's and Dont's of the Sneha Club. The committee is the disciplinary authority to sort out the issues.
2. Each executive shall introduce new member in a month and inspiring donors for conducting the services and activities.
3. 3. The respective clubs shall attend one of the following activities during the month. Distribution of
Books to poor students at least one book in a month (or) providing medical assistance to the poor
Students/poor people. (Or) visiting Hostels and conducting counseling to the poor students, Hostels (Or) creating awareness about the bona-fide rights
4. The Central Committee shall monitor day to day office work i.e administration, inspiring donors for conducting the services and action, donations and maintaining transparency.
5. The Central Committee shall relinquish to the portfolio either by demand from the members or on own whenever failed on attending to the activities / meetings so as to facilitate the others to continue the work.